BI systems are designed to improve an enterprise’s ability to make good business decisions. The primary objective of BI systems is to make necessary information available to all levels of the enterprise, from senior management to the knowledge worker.
CSi’s Key areas of expertise are as follows:
- Process based development: We focus on the up-front portion of the development lifecycle, thus reducing the likelihood of errors that are expensive to correct later on.
- Reporting Strategy: Use of a collection of methodology, products, plans, and teams that ensure business people can get information reliably, accurately, and understandably.
- Schemas: CSI can work on both Snowflake and Star Schemas also known as Hub and Spoke, Federate architectures to develop Custom Applications or provide support for a packaged system.
- Some extra features: Metadata management and data quality can also be provided.
The following is the list of tools that CSI can easily work on:
- Business Objects tools
- ETL Tool: Informatica
- Databases: Teradata, DB2, Oracle
- Cognos tools
- Oracle 9i OLAP suite
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Reporting Tools: Discoverer, Hyperion, Crystal Reports